By theoneguyinky - 01/03/2010 14:48 - United States

Today, I was building new fixtures at work. As I assembled the top holding bar on the second section, my boss came up and smacked it to try and scare me. She knocked the top holding bar, which is made of steel, onto my head, and then all the sections went on to fall like dominoes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 582
You deserved it 1 970

theoneguyinky tells us more.

theoneguyinky 0

It didn't hurt me, just stung for a bit, needless to say I let her fix the mess and walked off to do something else. And to answer everyone's question, no, she is not hot.

Top comments

Workman's comp? Also, your boss better feel bad enough to get you some help to fix it. Maybe some overtime?

ok, good. As long as you didn't get stuck fixing a mess she caused!

Comments

jts2 3

I sued Taco Bell 'Cause I ate half a million Chalupas And I got fat! I sued Panasonic They never said I shouldn't use their microwave To dry off my cat Huh, I sued Earthlink 'Cause I called them up N' they had the nerve to put me on hold I sued Starbucks 'Cause I spilled a Frappucino in my lap And brrr, it was cold! I sued Toys'R'Us 'Cause I swallowed a Nerf ball And nearly choked to death Ugh, I sued PetCo 'Cause I ate a bag of kitty litter And now I got bad breath! I sued Coca-Cola, yo 'Cause I put my finger down in a bottle And it got stuck! I sued Delta Airlines 'Cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey I went there, and it sucked! Yeah!!! If you stand me up on a date If you deliver my pizza 30 seconds late I'm gonna sue, sue Yes, I'm gonna sue Sue, sue, yeah that's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna sue, sue Yes, I'm gonna sue Sue, sue, yeah I might even sue you!

Hahaha, thank you for brightening my day a little.

awesome, kinda sad that it took me 'til the end to realize it was wierd al

it's also sad cause that's what most of america dose...

LTMcleod 0

ok weird al, using his sue song.

lol never realized it was a song till the very end

If you are hurt you could sue, and why would someone do something so stupid, I hope she apoligized right after and helped you to fix the damage she'd done.

epicusernsmefail 0
mshafty 0

Its fake! or this is a real shitty contractor. The sections if properly installed would never fall like dominoes and in fact the only way one would every fall on your head is if your holding it above your head and let it drop.

Babushka_Homyak 10
hot_tamale 0

Hmmm. Pretty sure you can sue.

kelleyb323 0

that's awesome! you realize you have a possible lawsuit on your hands, and if not you can still hold that over your bosses head forever and make him feel like a dumbass!

QueenOfStars 0
R1xStunna 0

holy shit from the sound of it there are jobs in Ky.

Maybe he was wearing a hard hat. I didn't see anything in his FML about bleeding profusely from the head.

Maybe he was wearing a hard hat. I didn't see anything in his FML about bleeding profusely from the head.