Hangry

By nd.11 - 01/03/2010 16:59 - Canada

Today, I was on a city bus, and there was a woman and her child sitting behind me. I began to feel tugging on my jacket so I leaned forward, assuming the child was pulling on it. I sat back and felt the tugging again. After a couple of minutes, I heard the mother say, "Stop chewing on that!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 692
You deserved it 2 810

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hmm..... someone is tugging on something that I wear. I shall ignore it. (time passes) Oh no. I am in a terrible predicament. A small child has put my washable coat is his mouth. This F***s my day completely.

jts2 3

Not all that big a deal, unless he somehow bit a hole through it. Jackets can be washed.

Comments

bahahaha I love babies!! I once saw a lil kid at licking a window... reminds me of the time when I was lil and was at Sears and on the treadmills there was popcorn on it with hair all over it and I tried to eat it...:(

noobgang7 5

she coulda said something or pulled off her coat lol

noobgang7 5

better idea, tug forward and rip out her teeth lol

iSitt 0

you helped that baby increase it's immunity library. count this as your good deed for the day. add one karma point.

Monikabug 9

Jeeze, what flavor is your jacket?

next time sit on the BACK of the bus in the corner with your imaginary friend

Aghh babies are soo cute Love em' :).

pedobearsstalker 0
buttonface 0
myles397 0

haa wow popcorn on a treadmill @ sears ahaaaa

tweetbaby14 18

this isn't a fml you can always do that thing with the machine. what's that called oh yea wash it der.

guitarman1998 0
isreal 0
jts2 3

I sued Taco Bell 'Cause I ate half a million Chalupas And I got fat! I sued Panasonic They never said I shouldn't use their microwave To dry off my cat Huh, I sued Earthlink 'Cause I called them up N' they had the nerve to put me on hold I sued Starbucks 'Cause I spilled a Frappucino in my lap And brrr, it was cold! I sued Toys'R'Us 'Cause I swallowed a Nerf ball And nearly choked to death Ugh, I sued PetCo 'Cause I ate a bag of kitty litter And now I got bad breath! I sued Coca-Cola, yo 'Cause I put my finger down in a bottle And it got stuck! I sued Delta Airlines 'Cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey I went there, and it sucked! Yeah!!! If you stand me up on a date If you deliver my pizza 30 seconds late I'm gonna sue, sue Yes, I'm gonna sue Sue, sue, yeah that's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna sue, sue Yes, I'm gonna sue Sue, sue, yeah I might even sue you! Ugh!! I sued Duracell They never told me not to shove that double-A Right up my nose I sued Home Depot 'Cause they sold me a hammer Which they knew I might drop on my toes I sued Dell Computers 'Cause I took a bath with my laptop Now it doesn't work I sued Fruit of the Loom 'Cause when I wear their tightie-whities on my head I look like a jerk I sued Verizon 'Cause I get all depressed everytime my cell phone is roaming I sued Colorado 'Cause you know, I think it looks a little bit too much Like Wyoming I sued Neiman Marcus 'Cause they put up their Christmas decorations Way out of season I sued Ben Affleck -- Aw, do I even need a reason? Ugh! If I sprain my ankle While I'm robbing your place If I hurt my knuckles When I punch you in the face I'm gonna sue, sue Yes, I'm gonna sue Sue, sue, yeah that's what I'm gonna do I'm gonna sue, sue Yes, I'm gonna sue Sue, sue, that's right I'm gonna sue you Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! I'll sue ya! I'll take all of your money I'll sue ya! If you even look at me funny I'll sue ya! I'll take all of your money I'll sue ya! If you even look at me funny I'll sue ya! I'll take all of your money I'll sue ya! If you even look at me funny I'll sue ya! I'll take all of your money I'll sue ya! If you even look at me funny I'll sue ya! Ha-ha ha ha-haa I'll sue ya! What'chall think of that? I'll sue ya! Ha-ha ha ha-haa Boo ya! I'll sue ya! Ugh!

Babushka_Homyak 10

I love that song and that's so unfair by the mum

KayBizz 0

that song simply bleeds awesome sauce

nomnommonster 0

promoting suicide does not show good character. :/

#14=win... but I can't help but notice OP is from Canada... I thought they were supposed to be courteous up there... and this kid is chewing on coats.. whoa??? kids everywhere are the same??? no way...

raithex 0

ABSOLUTE WIN BY #14. Weird Al Yankovic for the epic win. :)

jts2 3

Not all that big a deal, unless he somehow bit a hole through it. Jackets can be washed.

If you thought the child was pulling on it, wouldn't you try to make it impossible to get to? Im assuming it was the hood? You could have tucked it between the seat and your back.

thats when you take your shotgun out of your back pocket and blow that baby to bits!

am i a psychopath, or am i right... or am i right....

Most shotguns CANNOT fit in your BACK POCKET. Damn Redneck...

Sir, that is sick and immoral, and I am damn tired of hearing the "thats when you [insert random act of violence here]" comment. Shooting the kid is not a solution, you're not right, and GTFO the internet. Have a nice day.

I hope you know it's impossible to get everyone on the Internet to stop acting creepy/violent. That's just the way the Internet is.

that's so gross. why didn't u look behind u?

Hmm..... someone is tugging on something that I wear. I shall ignore it. (time passes) Oh no. I am in a terrible predicament. A small child has put my washable coat is his mouth. This F***s my day completely.