By tvaladie - 17/04/2009 00:19 - United States

Today, I was bored and decided it would be fun to pretend to be an undercover cop and pull over other cars. The first car I pulled over was a real undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 139
You deserved it 350 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you're retarded. You know you can go to jail for that?

Comments

Dreika 0

Oh not too mention, it is arrogant ***** like you that make the rest of us scared to pull over for ACTUAL police officers because we hear of imbeciles like YOU! You do this for fun? That means you probably have a fake badge, ID and lights and sirens as well! I hope you pay big time for this! This is as bad as people who pretend to be homeless to guilt people into giving them money! Grrrr I am angry...

ghost18 0

stupid!that is not even possible dude! are you posting this while you are laying in bed in the cell?!huh?!

permission2laugh 0

Lol this is funny if i was the undercover cop i would be laughing my head off while giving him a ticket

piderman13 0

hahaha for every one who thinks this is fake, i have tried this. the car i chased took off hahaha it was definitely fun and i only chased one car but yea its stupid, but still kinda fun and im glad i didn't actuallt get arrested haha

It likely isn't fake, after all, some police departments do use unmarked cars for traffic enforcement. You wouldn't believe how often people slow down when they spot the light-bar on the horizon. But, you people are retarded, as well as criminals.

In response to number 12: I do not for one second believe that this is fake. A guy I went to high school with got busted a few months ago for posing as an undercover cop and pulling people over. However, he got a few of them before he got busted, so I doubt this is the same guy. Where'd he get the lights? Undercover cop, probably only needed a rotating red high-beam to stick on the dash. That would probably get most people. Seriously though, you deserved it. That was just plain dumb.

Darth_Taco 14

How are you not in jail for impersonating a cop? Well, thanks for the lolz.

if only you pulled someone over who was doing the same thing you were doing

johnnyboy297878 5

that would have been hilarious

If you want some fun, go out for the night or go to a movie. What you did is just stupid...

morninc 0

Well it's obviously a fake..