Ungrateful

By Anonymous - 12/10/2020 14:08

Today, my three-year-old told me he hates me cause I’m mean because I wouldn’t give him another cupcake. Now he is calling his grandma his new mommy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 096
You deserved it 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's part of being a mommy honey. not everything is sunshine and roses. there will be good days and bad.

xxlk4xx 6

it's normal! but I know it stings a little the first time lol! I definitely didnt think that my kid would tell me she hated me (she was also 3) but she did, and now shes 10 and wouldnt dream of saying it (not yet anyways, well see what the twenty years are like)

Comments

it's part of being a mommy honey. not everything is sunshine and roses. there will be good days and bad.

xxlk4xx 6

it's normal! but I know it stings a little the first time lol! I definitely didnt think that my kid would tell me she hated me (she was also 3) but she did, and now shes 10 and wouldnt dream of saying it (not yet anyways, well see what the twenty years are like)

20? you're very optimistically skipping over the teens

🤣🤣😂 LMFAO their so much fun at that age the hilarious things they say 😂

It is the Grandparents job to spoil and the parents job to discipline. Keep up the good work, OP.

bl3ur0z3 17

That's just normal 3yo stuff. By being upset about it, you're giving him exactly the reaction he wanted.

genuinegoodguy 9

If you don’t start teaching the child manners now it’s only going to get much worse. It’s not cute. Or high spirited. It’s rudeness.

Don't worry. I'm sure his teenage years will be 7 years of calm and rationality.

I mean your kid is only 3, kids will be kids. Besides you’re a parent not their friend so who cares what they think

jfigley 5

He is f*cking 3 years old! Get over it! My mom would have snapped her fingers, and sternly told me to drop it...