By tvaladie - 17/04/2009 00:19 - United States

Today, I was bored and decided it would be fun to pretend to be an undercover cop and pull over other cars. The first car I pulled over was a real undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 139
You deserved it 350 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you're retarded. You know you can go to jail for that?

Comments

stellarxx 0

I seriously loled. Some people.

How did you get a laptop into prison since I'm assuming you were incarcerated for impersonating a police officer?

Yay committing a serious felony! How dumb do you have to be to think you won't get caught doing that? Obviously fake - no way for you to pull anyone over unless you just honk like a retard and put your blinker on.

Osakhomen 0

How do you even go about doing that?

tnf0920 9

Yeah I doubt you did that because you would have been arrested on the spot for impersonating a police officer and you'd still be in jail....

my cousin got busted for this and did some pretty decent time in jail. he had the whole works, uniform, badge, night stick, lights, everything but the gun. you're an idiot. YDI x 1000.

yourdumb 0

#52. When I was away at college, me and a friend of mine got pulled over by someone that was impersonating an officer. He took all of our ID's and acted as if he were a a regular stop. After none of us having done anything wrong we were told to get out of the car and he did a search on us and the car, and supposedly found drugs on us, even though we have NEVER touched them. If it weren't for the bouncer at the bar across the street, and the police station being a three minute walk down the street, who knows what would of happened to us, because it was found out this was the same guy raping girls from campus So yes this is a BIG deal. and for you to think otherwise, makes me wonder what is a big deal to you.

johnnyboy297878 5

that's horrible, sorry you had to experience that

alyssamarie218 0

LMFAO. i love this. you so deserve it, but its hilarious

thegoodlifeNOT 0