By tvaladie - 17/04/2009 00:19 - United States

Today, I was bored and decided it would be fun to pretend to be an undercover cop and pull over other cars. The first car I pulled over was a real undercover cop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 139
You deserved it 350 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow, you're retarded. You know you can go to jail for that?

Comments

imadonkeymoo 0

Hehheeheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehheehehehehehehe idiot

spidersbitingyou 0

My Dad's a cop, and got fake pulled over once, he beat the shit out of the guy. Good job, asshole!

what the ****. seriously. YDI and more.

ophelia87 0

See, here's the thing about this. What you did - impersonating a police officer - is a felony. And since you claim that a real plainclothes officer now knows what you did, I have an extraordinarily difficult time believing that you might be telling the truth. In fact, unless you're writing this after leaving the courthouse, I'm absolutely positive that you're full of shit. What you did or claim to have done is idiotic and just plain dangerous. Grow the f up, get a job, and stop harassing otherwise law-abiding citizens.

Redneck325Ci 0

No it isn't. It depends on if he has any criminal background history. If anything it's a misdemeanor.

johnnyboy297878 5

And I highly doubt "for teh lulz" was a sufficient answer, amirite? Dumbass.

This sounds like a beginning to some very psychopathic behavior. Next thing you know it, you'll be pulling over females and having your way with them. I hope you go to jail for this. And I hope that other inmates will have their way with you, up the ass.

gleidu77 0

it's people like you that make this world so retarded. it frightens me that there are people who are ACTUALLY this stupid out there.

i've heard some pretty retarded ideas, but this may have just topped ALL of them. Federal crime much?

wow seriously this isnt that big of a deal. why are you people getting so worked up about this. he didnt try to rape or steal thier car so it doesnt matter. and before you guys start going off the handle again i am a cop. i would maybe give this guy a citation and tell him to knock that shit off maybe scare him abit but seriously theres worse people for us to worry about out there.

johnnyboy297878 5

cops where I live would throw the book at him. it is a big deal, funny as hell, but not a good idea.

If you really were a cop, you would know just how serious it is for somebody to impersonate one.

#11. Seriously? I hope people don't actually stick them on their cars, because that too is illegal