By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 15:52 - United States

Today, I was bitched out by my 17 year old son's teacher. It seems the idiot teacher made the kids advocate for his own political beliefs in a presentation, and my son ended his speech saying, "And it remains my opinion that our instructor is cramping my motherfucking style." Instant suspension. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 575
You deserved it 5 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9
sp4ksu_fml 4

well maybe the teacher should lighten up a bit and stop crampin styles...

Comments

Well, the teacher didn't make them believe in it or even try to force his beliefs on them.. Simply, he asked them to "ADVOCATE" one specific belief. There's a difference and I see nothing wrong with this exercise :)

Hey if he gets suspended for saying his own opinion in class then its not your fault!

He didn't get suspended for expressing his opinion in class; he got suspended for swearing while doing so.

I would be so proud of my son for that. And the teacher was asking for it. Your life doesn't suck, ur kids awesome.

grashopper8 7

At least your son has a brain. Regardless of his beliefs at least he has the balls to stand up for them. Good work mom :)

I dont see why people are standin' up for the professor :S it kind of clearly says there he made the whole class do propaganda speeches for his political shit, how's that ethical or fair at all?!

BlacOpsMaximus 5

They were made to 'advocate' in school you are ask to advocate a certain political view, whether it be it his belief or someone else's. They were asked to do this and he added a not so mature twist at the end. Regardless if he disagreed he should've kept his comments to himself. FYI teachers are not permited to disclose their beliefs in school let alone push theirs onto his students because it results in his losing his job & credibility.

Swearing is an issue in this case - its a sign of disrespect. Is it cause the suspension, no. It's a bit harsh. As for the teacher forcing their views on the students, you'll have to complain to the principle about that.

Democrats are sexy... ... Who ever heard of a nice pice of elephant? Lol