By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 15:52 - United States

Today, I was bitched out by my 17 year old son's teacher. It seems the idiot teacher made the kids advocate for his own political beliefs in a presentation, and my son ended his speech saying, "And it remains my opinion that our instructor is cramping my motherfucking style." Instant suspension. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 575
You deserved it 5 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9
sp4ksu_fml 4

well maybe the teacher should lighten up a bit and stop crampin styles...

Comments

Are you sure it wasn't a class debate where students were assigned different sides?

fatalwish 6

Hope you didnt ground him or give him a hard time he did exactly what i would have done in his position told that teach what was up pat em on the back for me freaking socialist commie teachers need taken down a peg or two from time to time

i had a teacher like that in high school bitch always wanted us to believe what she believed in it got to the point that i went out of my way annoy her and contradict her about everything. so she retaliated by trying to get me in trouble for every little thing only got on one though worth it to piss her off months heheh

savedb2rfly 0

your son shouldnt have cussed. then the admin would have no grounds to suspend him.

why is it ok for a 17 year old to swear at a teacher?

Why is it okay for a teacher to not be objective

maybe, just maybe it's possible that both things are wrong?

His response was blatantly disrespectful. I have no problem with him disagreeing with his teacher, but how he did so. I explain this to my kids all the time - if you want the grade - you have to follow your teacher's rules - no matter how pointless, ridiculous, etc. It's good real world practice too - do you think someday his boss isn't going to deserve a similar response for some idiotic idea or project? Or if he is fortunate enough to have his own business - won't he have to suck it up to a client that he'd really rather punch in the nose? Manners are important - they will get you farther ahead, give more weight to your words (even right he sounds stupid) and in this economy kids need every advantage. I think you're doing your kid a total disservice by blaming the teacher. My kids would be in a HUGE amount of trouble - never mind suspension.

Also it isn't necessary to 'express all your emotions' and shows a total lack of control and maturity.

You can't speak like that in school, it's inappropriate. Out of class, say whatever motherf*cking thing you want, but your kid should have expressed themselves in a more articulate manner.

jaredofmo 22

Get your kid in another school. That teacher is crap.

That's like cutting down an entire tree because one apple was bad. What the hell kind of suggestion is that?

MattRoseen 12

Your son has balls. Nothin' wrong with that.