By Anonymous - 28/10/2011 15:52 - United States

Today, I was bitched out by my 17 year old son's teacher. It seems the idiot teacher made the kids advocate for his own political beliefs in a presentation, and my son ended his speech saying, "And it remains my opinion that our instructor is cramping my motherfucking style." Instant suspension. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 576
You deserved it 5 682

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Buttsexpirate 9
sp4ksu_fml 4

well maybe the teacher should lighten up a bit and stop crampin styles...

Comments

Congrats to your son for speaking out. Sounds like the teacher is the one who really needs the suspension!

dcaruso 1

With age comes the wisdom or better wording. I still, however, believe in supporting your son's decision to refer to the wrongness of the situation. We may need to teach him manners though - for, through experience, while what your son did was not as bad as the prof his vulgarity deters the audience from the error of the prof. Kudos to your son though.

What your kid lacks in intelligence he makes up for in spirit. That has to count for something. Right?

rae_munchkin 6

Well if his teacher would bitch you out, they probably deserved it.

Or, you know, the teacher's just a bitch..

that kid is a boss! take him out for ice cream and tell him to keep it up

Stating his beliefs or disagreement is fine, but he is in school, a teen and vulgar language is not called for in that environment. OP should have taught his/her children that much at home!

xStaciexLynnx 15

It's not an expression of emotion. It's a crude, unnecessary behavior. We teach small children to "express emotion" and they don't go around cursing people out.

leadman1989 15

Insert witty flippant joke. Forget that this kid was in a classroom setting and was probably just being given the chance to see the other side of his extreme right wing conservative world view and now him and his parents are flipping out because he might have actually learned something. Wait no sounds like he learned nothing you guys are safe.

TheDrifter 23

Children see plenty of extreme leftist views advocated in the outside world. They don't need to be forcibly indoctrinated in them inside the classroom to be aware they exist. I do however realize that to a leftist any form of disagreement with their position is seen as a lack of awareness on the topic, or alternately as a hate crime in progress.

bizarre_ftw 21
leadman1989 15

FML loses a lot of comments! >:(

We try to avoid giving voice to the coarse partisan politics. It brings out the worst in everyone, and it's an entertainment site! Chill and be happy. Sorry to cramp your motherf*cking style!

leadman1989 15

Ohh, it's cool. I thought it might be technical difficulties hell I've even seen whole FMLs disappear. :^/ But no one can stay mad at such a cool mod. ;)

tinybear93 0