By sexisntfun - 30/03/2015 02:13 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was about to lose my virginity to my girlfriend, with whom I am genuinely in love. Right after I'd got the condom on, she said, "You do know this is break-up sex, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 273
You deserved it 3 172

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you didnt have sex with her after that, right?

"Yes because obviously I can read your bitchy-ass mind." I'm real sorry, that's ******.

Comments

Charles900 16

That's just disgusting; you'll find someone better, OP.

Goblin182 26

How are all these people getting dumped without seeing it coming? How can one person in a relationship be that unhappy and the other person not know it?

really easily. (Not that I don't think his now ex is a total bitch) it can be really difficult to be the one who isn't happy especially if you genuinely cared about said person, you have to worry about their feelings and try and find a good time to break it off as painlessly as possible; that's hardly even possible! it's not OP's fault he didn't see it coming.

poppunkette 22

I'm so sorry to hear that op. You deserve way better

You should of ****** the shit out of her then came on her face, then just ******* left.

Sorry to hear that OP. Out of general curiosity, did you?

This is superfluous to the entire conversation, but if you rotated your picture slightly to the left, the waterfall would line up with the comment trail line.

Ouch. Sorry that happened. I'm sure you'll find another lovely lady who'll genuinely care and rock you in the bedroom!

I'm so happy you didn't go through with it just to lose your virginity. You don't need to get it over with. Save it for someone who actually loves you back OP. That was ****** up.