By GlassPwn - 19/12/2009 05:01 - United States

Today, I walked into my room in only a towel. I walked in front of my brother to get to my computer. He said, "My webcam is on." I replied smartly by screaming, hugging the towel tightly to me, turning, and running straight into the glass door, dropping the towel. His friends saw and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 689
You deserved it 15 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't understand why you freaked out. If you were covered up enough for your brother to see you, you should've been covered up enough to walk past a video chat. You'd be on screen for maybe a second, tops.

Comments

Why exactally was your brother in your room? I know sometimes sibling share a room. But a brother and sister? Also if you do share a room with your brother why didn't you bring clothes into the bathroom and get dressed there? Why couldnt you get dressed before going on your computer especially when you share a a room? and finally are you hot and if so did one of your brothers friends happen to record this accident?

jahwn 12

Jesus, people are such ******* prudes, honestly, it's just a body, he's in your family, one of you was probably there at the other's birth, or saw one another bathing as kids.

squeakybaby1309 0

that was as kids, not as teenagers. its just weird.

My bro and I shared rooms well into our college years. Not everybody has huge houses, DUH. It's no problem at all, it's family, and it's not like people are running around naked or being promiscuous. She probably just stepped into the room in her towel to fetch her clothes and take them back to the bathroom to get dressed, and stopped by the computer to check mail or whatever before doing that. People do that all the time, and nothing would have happened if not for the bathroom door incident.

You know, there is a commercial in the Netherlands which also involves webcam and being nude http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHKjX3cj5cg

HyperExecuter 0

ur a little bitch. I hope u die

squeakybaby1309 0

i get over 100 if im not on for a day.

More like in front of all his hormone crazed friends, which sucks considerably more than being seen by family, something that doesn't matters much. If the OP and her bro are young enough that they still share a room, but old enough to go "oh no!" over being seen in a bath towel, then the friends will be having wet dreams with that video for a while.

Those annoying things are why I dropped out of Facebook. If I wanted to talk to people, I'd freaking do so.

Twinmill 0

Jesus people can be trolls... Aye... where to start. I don't know about you, but people sharing rooms is very common. FFS I share a room with my step brother at my dads and we both have our own computers. She also didn't freak out at her brother seeing her in her towel, hell I can pretty much say that she is perfectly fine with him seeing that. His friends? Probably not. About you -smartly- screaming and running away... well I could see it being perceived as you joking, or you doing the smart thing. Also. I have a sliding glass door in my bedroom because it originally wasn't supposed to be a bedroom. Think before you speak people, please.