Quickie

By tina - 22/11/2019 20:00

Spicy
Today, I finally had sex with my new boyfriend, well… penetration anyway. Turns out, he has premature ejaculation, and no idea how bad at sex he is. He actually thought he did a good job by lasting 20 seconds. He was done after 4 thrusts and was somehow confused. I didn't orgasm either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 653
You deserved it 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

(Communication!) F both your lives, if you like/love him, don't shame for something he doesn't know. Have fun together and learn.

"My girlfriend said I'm bad at sex, but I think she cannot tell after only 20 seconds. FML"

Comments

"My girlfriend said I'm bad at sex, but I think she cannot tell after only 20 seconds. FML"

If you really like him you can try to work around it/ help him practice to last longer, plus theres always toys/oral.

TCRII 29

Ok. Here’s what you do. Get him to take up a dangerous hobby. Not too dangerous, just something where he will get some bruised or cracked ribs. Then when you are having sex, “accidently” kick him in the injured area every 3 thrusts. Then scream for him to keep going. Good luck.

(Communication!) F both your lives, if you like/love him, don't shame for something he doesn't know. Have fun together and learn.

manb91gb 15

4 Thrusts? Wow! That's 3 more then I can manage!

If you know enough that 4 thrusts is bad, you need a side piece. Or a new main piece.

*That's *you're I'm from the school where poor grammar tagged you as a fool.

You can either dump him or help him get better at sex.

Mathalamus 24

Honestly, that's about standard for sex. Work on foreplay.

Sady_Ct 37

I don’t know what kind of shitty lovers you have had, but the main event for my husband and I, often lasts 30minutes or more, a hell of a lot more than four thrusts.

If that was the case, most **** movies would be under a minute in duration.

E2dav 5

He didn't do anything to finish you off? You can either show him the door, or if you really like him, tell him what you like to get you off, then have fun practising