By GlassPwn - 19/12/2009 05:01 - United States

Today, I walked into my room in only a towel. I walked in front of my brother to get to my computer. He said, "My webcam is on." I replied smartly by screaming, hugging the towel tightly to me, turning, and running straight into the glass door, dropping the towel. His friends saw and laughed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 689
You deserved it 15 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't understand why you freaked out. If you were covered up enough for your brother to see you, you should've been covered up enough to walk past a video chat. You'd be on screen for maybe a second, tops.

Comments

davina_fml 0

Ahahah i would have laughed so hard if i seen that

Why would you run and scream if the towel was in place? You just as easily could have asked your brother to turn off his web cam. Better yet, you should have gone about your business. You were in your own house! Really, only in America someone would scream at the possibility of someone seeing them in a towel! Truely the puritans where your ancestors. People SO uptight, the English kicked them out! (quote from Robin Williams)

1on1wdeath 0

First of all, *were. Second of all, running and screaming was a joke. Third of all, you don't need to diss someone when you can't even speak English or spell correctly. And btw, Just because I live in the USA doesn't mean I was born here, or have any American heritage. So before you diss the person writing the article and their lineage, I suggest you learn about family trees and the fact that America happens to be a good place to live, unlike most other countries.

1on1wdeath 0

Oh and also, the puritans left England with other non-Puritan English pilgrims in order toget away from the British who at the time period, if you knew anything at all about history, were being uptight about religion. So actually, puritans left England for some religious freedom. The English didn't kick a single "American" out of their country. As a matter of fact, they still called the Americans englishmen. So before you try to use lines that are only funny when famous people say them, either make your own joke or learn the real story.

it's completely within your rights to be upset if someone sees you in a towel, it's not being "uptight," some people just aren't comfortable with people seeing them partially undressed and that's totally okay. I personally wouldn't find it particularly awkward, but not everyone feels that way.

I think everyone is missing the real issue here. Your brother is gay for being in a webcam chat with other dudes....

Ah, so Im assuming that you are saying that only gay people can talk through a webcam if you know someone you can talk to through it of the same sex... -.- You, #66, are so immature, go out and get some friends...

Chocolate_Chunk 2

Uhmm.. she isn't. Learn to read.

gammielikeoh 0

it depends. how hot is your brother's friends and how often does your brother tell lies..?

iamwilson12 4

She probs had to walk past the living room (in which her bro and computer were in) to get to her bedroom. and the glass foor was probs in the living room .