By Joe - 11/12/2011 01:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my mom, braiding my dad's pubic hair. I don't know what scarred me more; my mom braiding his pubic hair or the fact that his pubic hair is long enough to be braided. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 455
You deserved it 4 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mojo66930 0

Thats just wrong in so many ways.

CuteDumBlonde64 11

I just BARFED a little in my mouth:( This never happen to me on this website.

Comments

lizard399 0

Imagine the set up for that.."Hey hon, it's around that time again, would you mind not braiding it so tightly this time?" ..just weird

Ohmygosh. U just made this fml even more disturbing, and I didnt think that was possible

Well I'm 14 and mines long enough, so don't be surprised.

You felt the need to tell us this because...

BellaMarta 19

wtf? It's not Tuesday. No need for a tmi.

FYLDeep 25

Yeah, TMI. You shouldn't be revealing all these details about pubes 'cause it's not like we all have them or nothing.

builditbetter09 3

O__O What the **** would you tell us that for?

#35- No one ever said I was a male. Oh by the way, I've been laid.

"YOUR only 14"? At least he knows basic English grammar. On the other hand, he's a lying internet poser. Keep telling yourself you've been laid, kid. Eventually you might actually believe it.

Great. So now we can tell you're disgusting AND a *****.

Baytheshark 14

I feel like such a failure now. I haven't even been kissed.

rainydayz133 6

Was that necessary? I think I'm scarred enough from the FML

elmoswifeybish 1
RevolverMonroe0 0
ninjuh_wingman 29

You have officially burned an image in my head that I really really didnt want.

yumlicious 4

YDI. You never know what to expect when visiting FML. You took gambled...and lost.

yumlicious 4

Hm. I was either going to type "You took a gamble and lost" or "You gambled and lost". Apparently I went with both. I was so disgusted by the FML that it scrambled my brain. I guess I lost as well.

Reminds me of scary movie with Brenda in the modeling scene ;)

I think it's awkward that your mom's braiding it. Umm... maybe some people grow out their bush. xD.??

You have some very interesting parents... I've never even heard of anyone doing that, nor did I know pubic hair could even grow out that long.