By Joe - 11/12/2011 01:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my mom, braiding my dad's pubic hair. I don't know what scarred me more; my mom braiding his pubic hair or the fact that his pubic hair is long enough to be braided. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 455
You deserved it 4 163

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mojo66930 0

Thats just wrong in so many ways.

CuteDumBlonde64 11

I just BARFED a little in my mouth:( This never happen to me on this website.

Comments

Mojo66930 0

Thats just wrong in so many ways.

mariyaaa 0

For some reason, when I pictured this in my mind I saw young hippies with flowers and long hair.... But it's so not

enonymous 8

I'm breaking out the hair straightener to try this out now!!

Oh Lord help this child. I'd be scarred for life after that >.<

deadbabies 0

What's with all the shock from everyone? It's not normal to have 6 inch pubes? Guess I missed the memo on that one

D37H100 5

Do your pubes hang low? Do they wobble to and fro?

Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow?

The real question is can he throw them over his shoulder like a continental soldier?

I want to see a girl build a fu-manchu around the vag. I'm not sure if it would be hot or not, but I came up with the idea whilst joking with some friends. I think we were talking about landscaping.

Were they dyed blonde like enon's ass hair?

blackheart24 10

Makes me scared for to know what my parents do in their free time...

nixter5 18

Buy him a razor for Christmas!

I'm scheduling a fundraiser to earn money for OP's professional counseling.

thats what happends when you hear "braids" and "pubes" together, 20. hippies!

Am I the only one who thinks its sweet that they still love each other enough to do odd things together.

Seems like ur mom loves it ;) Maybe thats the reason she married him and you were born.!

I am glad someone said it. Pigtails are coming soon.

why not a pony tail? then he can have 2 tails. :)

"Hey mom, what'cha doing?" "Braiding your dad's pubes."

bamagrl410 31

I'm not sure what I would do if my boyfriend's pubic area had that much hair. I'd be scarred... FYL

haha i argee but am still grossed out. haha

You know what they say...if you got it, flaunt it! (;

hopefully his pubes weren't longer than his dick

How bout the fact that she walked in on them?

Not even! It's called knocking. Everyone needs to learn that concept or they deserve whatever is on the other side of that door.

123- Okay, so if there's a million dollars in a case with a hot model behind a door and you just barge in, you deserve the model and the million dollars?

Captain0bv10us 0

That's not creepy? O.o knock before u enter!! I am definitely doing that from now on >_>

CuteDumBlonde64 11

I just BARFED a little in my mouth:( This never happen to me on this website.

Agreed, this FML is singularly disgusting. It made me shudder violently! *Shudder shudder shudder*

maybe OP did knock but the mum was just like "Come in! I'm just braiding your fathers pubes." How awkward.

96- no, she said she "walked in" on her mom.

Capt_Oblivious 10

Just wait until you catch her braiding his ass hair, or he braiding hers.

camj123 4

what the actual ****? you have a ****** up mind sir. good to see :)