Can you describe the item?

By Anonymous - 11/05/2023 22:00

Spicy
Today, after I ordered a sextoy on Amazon, it’s the only cancelled order I’ve had an issue not receiving a refund with quickly. Now I may need to talk to customer service about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 828
You deserved it 344

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's a sextoy, who cares? People have urges, people have sex, people **********. It's life. It's like being ashamed that you have to go take a crap.

So? It could be a gift. Nobody says it's for you. Just talk to them.

Comments

It's a sextoy, who cares? People have urges, people have sex, people **********. It's life. It's like being ashamed that you have to go take a crap.

So? It could be a gift. Nobody says it's for you. Just talk to them.

Sdog 6

Generally you can text with Amazon on the app. Maybe that will be easier for you.

mccuish 25

It's not like the Amazon employee you deal with is going to record your call for "training and quality control purposes" and then send the recording to all the radio stations in your town. I'm about 60% sure they'd never do that.

Just like they certainly don't target sex toys as ideal "non-refundable" items believing most people will be too embarrassed to insist on the refund.

FuryWings 0

Oh my god. It’s 2023 and we can’t even talk to strangers about something that should be as normal as cutlery or pillows. It’s a natural urge and it’s healthy. Who cares if someone who doesn’t even know who you are hears that you’ve bought one?