By Username - 14/07/2011 20:09 - United States

Today, I walked in on my father and brother attempting to harmonize their farts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 321
You deserved it 5 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

juston_p 1

*pfft* *brrght* Noooooo!!! you're off key.

Comments

iAmScrubs 19

To finally obtain peace on earth, one must have harmony in his or her farts.

BIEBERSLAYER 10

pretty soon they'll be farting "hail to the chief". and have a full album out on iTunes.

ThatLovelyGeek 0
GuessWhatKids 13

No shit that's already been stated about 35 times. Why ******* repeat exactly what has already been covered when you can instead attempt having a scrap of originality and say something creative instead of generally looking like a dipshit with your two capitalized words and redundant as **** smilie face whilst being an unoriginal dumbshit?

Jake_2013 0

^Cool story bro, meanwhile, looks like they were bonding!! :):):):)

did you hear about the father and son bonding?

I think they were bonding :) @ 40: Take the stick out of your ass and calm down a bit. Its just life, don't take it so seriously.

GuessWhatKids 13

^I'm sorry if you all support dumbasses jumping on band wagons constantly and reading the same comment 25 times every FML, but I prefer people who can take the extra 3 seconds to think up their own comment.

Well, no one's twisting your arm forcing you to read the comments. Being so high strung is awfully bad for you lol. I bet your blood pressure is through the roof.

GuessWhatKids 13

I love it when people assume that someone who disagrees with public opinion is automatically extremely ticked off and angry all the time.

It's pretty clear from the tone and language in your posts that you're angry.

What the **** are you doing and not joining in!!!

lmaoatall 6

it's the fartridge family. join them op. I'm sure they'll let you play the kazoo.

MsMeiriona 2

damnit, I read that and added "with your ******" automatically, then was sad I thought it.

lmaoatall 6

it's ok, I was going to end it with , with your wazoo.

Weetart 8

Ahahaha I freaking LOL'd at this.

kewlkate 9

Lol. Sounds like my house! If it's anything like that, you'll need a gas mask soon!!!