By help me - 01/06/2014 15:51 - United States - West Hartford

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my 15 year old daughter and her boyfriend. They were standing in my bathroom, both naked from the waist down. Supposedly, he was trying to "teach her how to pee standing up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 858
You deserved it 9 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deserve it for not teaching your daughter how to pee standing up

txgirl2013 14

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Comments

Honestly you have to give them props for that excuse

Considering the situation, that's pretty good "thinking on their feet..." Still, not very clever. At fifteen, I think visitations are confirmed for supreme supervision from now on, yes?

emlove22 4

This happened to me but it was boyfriends sister who walked in on us and we where just like yeah don't tell mom

At least they have a sense of humor.

You can buy disposable cardboard funnels called shewees. That's how girls pee standing up, they are awesome for festivals, hikes or anywhere with portapottys or grotty public toilets.

Korra_fml 23

lol... its just a matter of angling the hips properly... both my cousin and i (both girls) can do it... a boy probably wouldnt understand about that, being that they have a "hose" to aim with... so i doubt he's doing a very good job at teaching that skill...

she and her boyfriend do need time apart. that's too young to be in a relationship let alone getting naked together.

Not necessarily. My current relationship began when I was 15. I'm now 18, and it's still great. I realize 18 is still young, but I feel like my relationship is healthy and mature, more so than some older people's relationships. I've always found it patronizing when people claim that I'm incapable of a relationship just because I'm young.