By help me - 01/06/2014 15:51 - United States - West Hartford

Spicy
Today, I walked in on my 15 year old daughter and her boyfriend. They were standing in my bathroom, both naked from the waist down. Supposedly, he was trying to "teach her how to pee standing up." FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 858
You deserved it 9 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you deserve it for not teaching your daughter how to pee standing up

txgirl2013 14

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

Comments

It's time to have a conversation in the most nonjudgmental way you can manage. Talk to your daughter about sex, STIs and prevention and the emotions that can be involved with sex. In a perfect world, parents like to imagine their children won't have sex. However, just telling her to not do it or to remain abstinent may not be effective. I believe she should know her options, what the consequences of sex can be and ways to prevent those consequences. While your talk may convince her to abstain from sex, at the very least it should prevent something worse like a teen pregnancy from occurring. It's most important not to shame her and to let her know you still love her. While I don't advocate minors engaging in sex, it's a natural act that shouldn't be associated with shame.

mikaellikestacos 14
an3ph 20

Apparently "pee" has acquired a tawdry meaning since I was in high school.

At 15? Kids these days. I know I was a better liar and better at hiding at that age

What a kind boy, and your daughter so willing to learn...

monkeyy100 15

At least you didnt walk in on them while they were getting it on!

squarecircles 13

Kids say the darnedest things.