By xobeachbabi428ox - 18/07/2009 22:32 - United States

Today, I used a public bathroom. I hung my purse up on the hook on the door. Two minutes later, a hand reaches over the door and steals my purse. I got robbed while taking a crap. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 192
You deserved it 7 979

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kionnalexus 0

I hate public bathrooms, I hold all of my things and I never sit down unless I put toilet paper down on the seat. They are disgusting and they smell. That really sucks that you got robbed. FYL

sweet_as_arsenic 0

the thief caught you defenseless!! just one more thing to fear in public bathrooms :o

Comments

Ive once went to the mall and saw a lady running out of the toilet to a security guard saying a woman just grabbed my purse and ran away, i think this is a common case.

This is why they now no longer have hooks at the back of doors or are placed quite low. I'm glad I always carry 2litres of water in my bag along with all the other crap i have in there. If anyone had tried to grab my bag they would either be too slow coz of the weight or the bottles would fall on their heads in the process since I have no zip either.

greenleisuresuit 0

Didn't your mother teach you never to hang your purse on the door like that?!

OMFG no wonder my mother always tells me to NEVER hang my purse on those hooks.

Yikessss and at the same time I'm glad I never use the hooks. THAT was precisely my fear. Someone could easily snatch and run. And by the time you stop your bathroom work and run [no time for wiping!] - it would still be too late.

With a name like xobeachbabi428ox, you really deserved it.

GiannaxRevenge 0

Dude, you have no idea how much I agree with you. Thumbs up, x10, man. Seriously.

I hate to say it, but ydi for not trying to give resistance bc I bet whatever was in that purse was worth more than your crap.

fjdimarco 0

stop! I can't stop laughing! sorry but that was FUNNY!