By Anonymous - 02/03/2017 12:00

Today, I used a blanket outside for a picnic. Later, while throwing it in the washer, I noticed a lizard jump out to land inbetween the bowl and the side. Then I noticed a wasp had joined it. I'm scared to open my washer now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 050
You deserved it 597

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If I were you (and hopefully you put the detergent in) I'd switch that bugger on and do the longest cycle you can to ensure mr wasp won't come flying out at you.

Why didn't you shake your blanket before you brought it in your house?

Comments

If I were you (and hopefully you put the detergent in) I'd switch that bugger on and do the longest cycle you can to ensure mr wasp won't come flying out at you.

I'm kind of confused by the "bowl and side" comment, but if they are in fact in the washer, I would call someone (a friend or father maybe?) to come and get them out. I'd be worried if you turned it on, that you'd either have a dead lizard and wasp that you have to deal with removing (which is gross enough), or that you'd have guts and a mess or something from all the tumbling. (Gag). I think you're best to get it out before you start the washer, cause who knows what you'd have to deal with after, and who knows if it could even ruin your machine or something.

I feel sorry for the poor animals you've likely murdered.

tash901 31

I found the vegan! Sorry couldn't resist but in all fairness this wasn't done on purpose

To be fair, wasps are nasty little creatures that deserve to die. The poor lizard though.

If you're lucky, the lizard will eat the wasp, then you can just trap the lizard and be on with your life. I hate wasps.

Well, you just increased your car insurance by 100%

species4872 19

Obviously you're not Australia, would have had a couple of snakes, various spiders, bull ants as well and you would be half paralyzed before you got back to the house. Sorry about the exaggeration you probably would have only one snake.

Why didn't you shake your blanket before you brought it in your house?

kaitlyn520 13

Burn the house down!? lol just kidding.. the other day I was driving and a spider came down from my rear view mirror using its little butt web trait and I almost crashed. Was tempted to just burn the whole car..

That's happened to me before! OMG! I hate it. So scary, and difficult to get away from. I worry I'll cause it to drop on me. And all the fidgeting and freaking out while driving, and/or attempting to pull over.