By masterman - 27/08/2012 06:45 - Canada - Sherwood Park

Today, I turned on the TV just in time to see my picture on the news. I have no idea what they said about me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 121
You deserved it 2 949

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Or just wait for cops to show up to apprehend you. But the first one sounds nicer.

Or just google your name if it's on the news it'll probably be online

Comments

It's probably no big deal. You won the lottery, you're a wanted criminal, you've been discovered to be an African king, and you've broken the world record for the longest moustache. Congratulations.

RedPillSucks 31

Seems a little obscene, but to each his own.

Google is your friend, just type in your name and city. Or go to there news site.

MoNnEy_MiiTE 3

Google is only my friend when a bottle of lotion and tissues are beside me

MoNnEy_MiiTE 3

Ahhh its nothin, its because of you beard OP. You went up to a child so now your on the sex offenders list. It happens to the best of us!!

skullofdarkness 18

Okay, this+ what you said in your reply to the comment above is just really ******* creepy...

well everybody who has a beard this days is a pedophile

perdix 29

Canada's Obesity Epidemic. The film was you from the neck down waddling along, right, eh?

Let me just throw this out there as a possibility. You blacked out had a little episode of shopping butt ass naked at a local BallMart. Hopefully nothing too serious. May the force be with you.

YOLO, cockroach, pineapple, fairy dust... Ohh wait... We aren't saying random things that make no sense at all? Curse you 36!