By crixon42 - 18/11/2013 23:39 - United Kingdom

Today, I turned 30. While all my friends are getting married, furthering careers and having children, I'm still sat around being as immature as I was as a teenager. I'm going through a classic case of premature age-jaculation. I laughed for 10 minutes after coming up with that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 680
You deserved it 39 655

crixon42 tells us more.

OP here, love all you guys who appreciate the pun, and don't you all worry I do not live at home, I have a job and am not a serial sponger.

Top comments

Comments

First of all, you're just being you, immaturity isn't inherently bad. Second of all, marriage and children aren't a sign of social status, they're more often than not a result of not being responsible. Third, if you want to further a career, just do it, that's you're fault.

ninety 25

I don't see how marriage is a sign of irresponsibility, unless you're referring to marriages due to surprise pregnancies. Only a few couples I know got married because of an accidental pregnancy. Most of the others married because they thought the time was right.

Sit down and think things out get rid of things that prevent you from being more mature...and go out and look for things that you want in your life seriously you are thirty still very young you have at least double that to achieve your goals...

Ins0mau 20

I don't think you know what "literally" means.

Nothing wrong with that, I'm older and still like a teenager. Ok some events call for serious, but otherwise, have fun and laugh at stupid stuff

I'm 20 and people my age already have kids and are married...

Live your life the way you want to, OP. So what if everyone's getting married and having kids? Life's not about doing things because it's what other people do, or doing things because you think it's expected of you. I would definitely get a career going though, or get a job. Just so you don't end up begging on the streets.

I mean, you should be doing more with your life, especially since you're 30, but never lose the inner child!! Honestly, as long as you're not wasting your money and/or life away on drugs, I'd say you're doing better than a LOT of Americans now days!

Perhaps you're driving every one away with you're punny attempts at humor.