By crixon42 - 18/11/2013 23:39 - United Kingdom

Today, I turned 30. While all my friends are getting married, furthering careers and having children, I'm still sat around being as immature as I was as a teenager. I'm going through a classic case of premature age-jaculation. I laughed for 10 minutes after coming up with that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 680
You deserved it 39 655

crixon42 tells us more.

OP here, love all you guys who appreciate the pun, and don't you all worry I do not live at home, I have a job and am not a serial sponger.

Top comments

Comments

I laughed at that last part of the FML. Hey, we all take our own time getting where we need to be. Did you not know 30 is the new 20? ;)

Rainhawk94 27

You sound like someone i can hang with for laughs

ninety 25

That's probably why OP is not married yet... The guys just see her like another guy cause she's,"cool to hang out with."

perdix 29

Hey, good one and happy birthday. Had I known, I would have given you a pair of sunglasses to lower when you said that -- you may have laughed for 12 minutes then.

Don't run out and get married because it is expected of you, OP. You will only come to regret it. Wait to find the one that completes and complements your life. Then you can both grow old and immature together!

Unless by immature you mean live with your parents, don't have a job and can't support yourself, and have your mom do everything for you still, then I really don't see the problem. I mean, I have a job, kids and an ex wife, bit I'm still this many: *holds up hand displaying all five fingers* Why does it feel like my punctuation is all wrong?

All I'm saying is being an adult sucks. Stay immature. Hell I'm 25, and still play Walmart hide and seek. Why? Because it's fun.

Vickyh46 8

Haha, yeah I totally giggled at that as well. Well done, OP. XD

Well, if you are happy! Happy birthday to you then, and it's my birthday today too... But life put me in the spot that I had no other choice then to just grow up!