By crixon42 - 18/11/2013 23:39 - United Kingdom

Today, I turned 30. While all my friends are getting married, furthering careers and having children, I'm still sat around being as immature as I was as a teenager. I'm going through a classic case of premature age-jaculation. I laughed for 10 minutes after coming up with that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 680
You deserved it 39 655

crixon42 tells us more.

OP here, love all you guys who appreciate the pun, and don't you all worry I do not live at home, I have a job and am not a serial sponger.

Top comments

Comments

You seem like a guy I would love to be friends with.

Except she's not a guy... a gal you'd like to be friends with??

61's got a point and When it's meant to be it's meant to be 12, go to her!

thatonegirlnic 10

The first step is admitting you have a problem..

You are way too old to be sitting around coming up with stupid puns. Only idiots do that. Wait...

Ecudaniel 16

Well they say the child inside us never dies... Some people are just good at hiding it :).

Umm. I would get it together of your aspiration is to be a successful married adult. Premature age jaculation? You came up with that???

You deserve it. Grow up and make something of your life.

How dare you insult the special needs like that... I know a few who've done more than most people do in a lifetime before even turning 20.

You make fun of OP for having a bad sense of humor, yet the most witty insult you could think of was a condition with a negative connotation?! In all caps? Seriously.... Ps, OP I thought your joke was actually pretty funny

It seems like we would get along very well

Happy birthday OP! ^^ when I feel like I don't belong I remember this phrase: "If you follow the crowd, you will go no further than the crowd, those who walk alone are likely to find themselves in places no one has ever been before" I hope it helps to find your path :)

Until you are so far away from the crowd that you die from starvation...

But the crowd will at least go somewhere. OP is going nowhere, slow.