By anon - 27/07/2015 04:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I tried to wake my boyfriend up to sex. When I went to touch his penis, he elbowed me in the face, mumbled an apology and began snoring again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 538
You deserved it 5 936

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sleep is an amazing thing, don't interrupt it

danceinconverse 25

Wow, I'm thinking he's going to regret that when he's fully conscious. Hopefully he'll make it up to you!

Comments

I could never touch my boyfriend's privates while he's in the middle of sleep, I'd feel too presumptuous and invasive...I mean it is non consensual. It's best to go in when he's kinda woken up/groggy and start making out and then get to the touching (or whatever else).

Whereas my partner can't get a decent night's sleep unless I have a firm grasp on his genitalia (just kidding.... kind of). Different couples have different boundaries and all that.

Yes, but boundaries need to be discussed. I'm hoping that op's bf said it was okay..

If this was a guy I bet he'd be accused of being a rapist because sleeping people can't give consent. No. I don't think she is. I'm just sayin'.

People are kinda saying she is violating him without consent. Which just goes to show it's nothing to do with man problems and more to do with not realising other people's relationships might not be the same as their own.

Yes. But it would be more along the lines of 'THAT'S RAPE!' and 'OP'S A RAPIST' instead of 'Well, you shoudln't do that...' Y'know, much more blatant instead of nibbling around the edges.

I think it's because women talk with each other about their experiences of genuine lack of consent, knowing it happens on such a scale probably helps them fill in rapey blanks in otherwise harmless situations. FML submissions hardly have enough space for important details about the state of a couple's relationship. What they're trying to do is protect each other from harm, not vilify an entire gender.

Severefear 7

Yeah, touch someone when they're asleep. YDI

His loss, never known a guy to turn down wake up sex.

OMG HE WAS UNCONSCIOUS! RAAAPPPEEEE /sarcasm

just keep stroking and he will wake up!

Later on when he wants sex from you, you elbow him back (:

Must be just me who thinks doing that to wake someone up is really creepy

I wouldn't say it's creepy if you know that your partner will like it or if you've done it before

Badkarma4u 17

Some people panic when startled awake, and punch, kick, scratch, knee or elbow whatever has startled them. Putting your face really close to theirs makes it worse, they they open their eyes they see a huge out of focus blob with teeth and an eye.