By Anonymous - 10/03/2013 07:52 - United States

Today, I tried to pick up a girl by asking her what the time was as a conversation starter. She responded by telling me it was time to pick a girl more in my league. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 054
You deserved it 9 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like she just clocked you in the face.

Megan98 18

I would've said "You're right, I can do so much better".... Then laugh when she has a bitch fit.

Comments

Damn that's cold, I mean you can atleast let someone down nicely.

AzKoldAzICE 3

You should have responded "you're right I do need to pick up better girls."

Should have said that you thought she was in your price range.

There is no such thing. No one with outside of anyone else's make believe league. Anyone can date/**** anyone. Just have confidence and know what you're talking about.

sorry OP. Most girls aren't like that at all.

I remembered when someone tried that method while I was walking my dog. He was pretty cute. Too bad I was so tired and out of it I said it was "40:11" instead of 4:11, and when he asked my name I said I forgot. Not the most glorious day in my life. And sorry that girl was such an ass about it. I don't know why some people are incapable of turning people down politely.

Tell her I did by lowering my standards to ask you.

jjavier2453 4

oooh do you need a napkin with that? cause you just got served!!!

thagar 2

Your response should have been, "okay, but that still doesn't change the fact that I don't know the time."