By Anonymous - 10/03/2013 07:52 - United States

Today, I tried to pick up a girl by asking her what the time was as a conversation starter. She responded by telling me it was time to pick a girl more in my league. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 054
You deserved it 9 228

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like she just clocked you in the face.

Megan98 18

I would've said "You're right, I can do so much better".... Then laugh when she has a bitch fit.

Comments

foxtrousers 14

Appropriate response: "I was just asking the time you stuck up bitch." Then walk away. Might as well play it off and leave with some pride

Obey_StudBoii 23

Lol that was your best pickup line? Why not just being yourself "hey how are you " type conversation.

Wait just a second.. Are you going to just sit back and watch her do that to you?

You should've said alright I'll invest my thousands of dollars somewhere else

"You'll be sorry! I have money and YOU aren't gonna get any! Take that!" Oh to be there to hear the girls laughter the next time you say something dumb like that.

TheSofaKing 7

She belongs in the Bitch league.

yourmofo 6

I would say So I'm off to the major leagues then. Then disappear with the quickness before she has any remarks so she can be burned alive in front of her other 5 rated friends.

I would've said "I usually do but my buddy over there was telling me that it's better to have more cushion for the pushing, so I figured I should find out if that's true or not"

Should have said, "you're right, I deserve hotter."

You should have told her it was hammer time then said can't touch this

To which you responded "fair enough" and started working on better conversational skills? If you have a good personality then you will be able to find someone enjoyable to be with and if someone shoots you down on your looks alone then they probably aren't very attractive on the inside.