By haleyfml - 27/10/2010 06:07 - United States

Today, I took a shower and right after I fell asleep on my bed wrapped in my towel. I awoke to find my dad slapping me in the face. He thought I had fainted because I'm a diabetic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 647
You deserved it 5 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's wrong with that? He was concerned.

Comments

I mean he only did it because he cares. ^^ didn't really make sense.

I agree. he was making sure you were alright. so it's not much of an fml

pooper191817 0

Hopefully you're not referring to a ****-slap

pooper191817 0

I beg to differ ****-slapping with a sweet stick will

def10nes 0

@51, Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmune disease. The OP could be perfectly normal weight. Don't judge them without knowing his/her situation.

You rock, 54. People like 51 drive me crazy, thinking that type 1 and type 2 are the same. I'm type 1, and they piss me off, lol They're always lecturing me like they know what they're talking about.

dallasgirl - both Type I (insulin-dependent) and Type II (non-insulin dependent) have genetic components and tend to run in families, but research shows that it's actually Type II that has a greater propensity towards inheritance. But you're right - Type II can occur in the non-obese population, and anyone can get Type I. Class dismissed.

FreePali 0

I don't see this as an fml. At least he cared enough to be worried about you. It also isn't a ydi, because I'm not sure you deserve someone that cares so much--you obviously don't appreciate his concern if it made it as an fml. OP fails at life.

lol 41 I was thinking that xD "Take advantage if she fainted"

lulz, I imagine the conversation follow this event. -Dad! what are you doing?! -Omg "OP", are you alright? Do you need your insulin? -Dad, I was just sleeping. -... In a towel? -yes *slap her again* hoe! that confusing!

86- you wouldn't need insulin, you'd need sugar.

Oh yes, your life is awful because your father cares for you.

l2wikipedia an illness so that you can at least partially sound like you know what you're talking about DIABETICS UNITE! *puts on signet ring and puts his fist in the air*

nikkibear123 4

You dumb **** not all diabetics are fat

What's wrong with that? He was concerned.

hockeyplayer82 0

ya I don't really see this as a fml

zakkyzebra 11

too bad you can't thank someone who doesn't exist

Horde 8

35 Religion, or lack there of, is like a penis. It's fine to have one, but don't try to shove it down people's throats. Especially in public.

White_Fury 0

42 Wins! pwn that troll :) and 46 is really hot :)

that1guy1 13

I would say 42 wins but he just quoted someone without giving any credit. So yeah, he can't claim that one as his own invention.

White_Fury 0

48! Thor's Hammer! :) that's what I meant. but I'm on iPhone and can't go back to look at the number.

chogle 8

Nice insult, you 15 year old... see what I did there? ;)

AlyWallyy 0

Lmao.. I slept once in my towel

And at least you had your towel around you. That could have been waaay more embarassing!

Yeah, damn your father. He missed an awesome opportunity to ask how your trip was.

I don't understand why this is an FML. He was only seeing if you were ok.