By non believer - 23/09/2010 06:08 - United States

Today, I told my parents I no longer believe in the religion they strictly raised me under. They responded by kicking me out of the house. I'm broke, jobless, and the only person that will take me in is my psycho ex-girlfriend who never got over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 604
You deserved it 16 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm all for standing up for one's beliefs, but if you knew your parents were that strict on their own, you should have at least waited until you were financially stable to say anything.

Tweety122888 0

I'm sorry op. stand up in what you believe no matter what. word of advice sleep with one eye open. lol good luck.

Comments

sexkitten129 3

ever heard of don't bite the hand that feeds you? YDI

EvilDave 13

Ah, yes, more of that wonderful religionist compassion I keep hearing about.

Which morons have clicked that he deserves it? deserves to get booted out of home by his own parents? good on you OP for making a stand,'this is a summary of religion, anyone who doesn't believe our shit is a sinner regardless of whether you're related or not. work hard and make it big time OP and don't call them ever again. at least you've got a roof over your head to get you started.

skyeyez9 24

Wow, you got booted out of your home for having your own thoughts, beliefs and opinions? I hope your life gets better. was your family Mormon? In general, mormons can be fanatic about their religion.

RedPillSucks 31

All religions have fanatics, except Baha'i or Budism

YDI for not believing in the big magical unicorn in the sky.

killdems 0

knock the sand out of your vag and be thankful you have somebody to turn to.