By Confused - 15/09/2009 09:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my mother that I'm pregnant. She went off screaming at me about how I shouldn't be having sex. I am 25 and have been happily married for 3 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 832
You deserved it 2 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd keep the grandchild away from her. She sounds like the mother from Carrie.

chris_the_G 0

Comments

wtf cant have sex when your're married? thats a first

congratulations! enjoy your beautiful baby!

Cattiva 0

Nevermind about your mother's reaction. And - congradulations)

"No sex before marriage! No sex outside of marriage! And no sex within marriage, either!!"

say to her, your point?!? i love sex!!!! its amazing!!!!! dont be jealous!!!! lol (^_^) congrats on your baby.

LMAO! well... i'm 18 and i told my mother i was pregnant....and i'm not married and yeah she was madd but she never told me i shouldn't of been having sex! i was on birth control! lol...not really sure how i got pregnant....but yeah that's another story! lol F ur Life and Mine???

I know how you got pregnant at 18, you're a ******* ****. But, as you said, I'm sure THAT is another story isn't it?

mimlovesmilk 0

Wow you're a horible person. Being pregnant before marriage doesn't make you a ****.

Yes, it does. Stupid teenagers think it's "cool" and "grown-up" to be having sex. If you weren't even educated enough to know that birth control/condoms aren't 100% effective, then you sure as hell shouldn't have been having sex.