By Confused - 15/09/2009 09:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my mother that I'm pregnant. She went off screaming at me about how I shouldn't be having sex. I am 25 and have been happily married for 3 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 824
You deserved it 2 431

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd keep the grandchild away from her. She sounds like the mother from Carrie.

chris_the_G 0

Comments

This isn't an FML, it's just funny. The FML would be if your mom had tried to cockblock you all those years.

Igor_g5 0

Your mother sounds looney. how did it happen that you exist?

Well here's the trick: did she KNOW you're married??? I know many people who get married and keep it a secret from their parents who had disapproved of the marriage/person. Congrats though!

doggie3 0

What's wrong with her? You've been MARRED for years for gods sake. Maybe she just doesn't like the idea of her baby having sex. But... Congratulations!!!!! That's great!!!

skaterpunk8678 0

Haha it's probably just habits.

DbeX 0

Shes probably pissed because your sex is better

Wow. You must have been immaculate conception... You havent started performing miracles have you?

Makes u wonder whether u were adopted or a test tube baby amirite?

Cut off her balls.. well her... .. umm boobs? ya gore her boobs...

YDI for working at six flags. YDI for not celebrating thanksgiving with a turkey dinner. YDI for trying to catch jellyfish with your hand. YDI for not clipping your nails before a date.