By Anonymous - 02/09/2009 05:56 - United States

Today, I told my girlfriend that her mom doesn't give us any privacy when we're at their place. I suggested that we go to my place for a change, and she agreed. Her mom called my house three times to see what we were doing. We're well beyond teenagers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 025
You deserved it 3 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

next time... repeat after me: **** off, im ******* your daughter.. that will stop her ever ringing you again :)

Comments

I imagine #64 is using the widely accepted definition of 'adult': someone who is over the age of 18/21. I don't think being unemployed makes you a child...especially in times like these.

tell her that IN YOUR OWN HOUSE she has no authority to bother you like that. she might not like you anymore but she might stop bothering you. or change your number. or you voicemail..like at the end of your little message add something like "mama gf: were alive, were just *******"

Why not temporarily route her mother's phone numbers to your voice mailbox (cell phone) then simply activate call screening on your answering machine? Let the bitch deal with her trust issues...

victoriax3 0

Wow... I'm thirteen and I SPEND THE NIGHT at my bff's house, his mom never checks on us unless she thinks we're hungry, we usually just watch anime so XD. FYL

kristen56 0

He's saying that she doesn't have her own place, where they don't get any privacy because of her crazy mother, but he does! I really don't get the confusion, it's not that complicated just read it.

How well are you beyond teenagers? Personally, I'm 20 and if it weren't for school and a lack of good jobs I would have left the P's a while ago, especially since they downsized houses privacy is literally non-existent and I'm not gonna lie it drives me insane. If you're in your early-mid-twenties (assuming you are) you really ought to consider a move! On the other hand, it sounds like HER parents are the main issue, all your parents did was take in the call (can't expect them not to). I guess what I'm getting at is you wouldn't have to answer to her parents, let her take it up with her family from there without you being stuck in the middle. If you want your privacy, you gotta earn it. But definitely, FYL. I know how it feels to have parents all over your business. As long as you're dependent, you can't expect to be given independence (although it would be nice).