By Anonymous - 02/09/2009 05:56 - United States

Today, I told my girlfriend that her mom doesn't give us any privacy when we're at their place. I suggested that we go to my place for a change, and she agreed. Her mom called my house three times to see what we were doing. We're well beyond teenagers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 025
You deserved it 3 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

next time... repeat after me: **** off, im ******* your daughter.. that will stop her ever ringing you again :)

Comments

says the 34 year old living in mom and dads basement

YDI YDI for not using caller ID. YDI for not using an answering machine. YDI for answering the phone when the gf is over. YDI for not telling Mom-O-gf to give you some respect (at least when you're at your place). YDI for not realizing gf lives w/ Mom becasue that's how Mom wants it. YDI for not realizing that gf and her Mom are a package deal. YDI for not realizing this is how Mom-O-gf is... and will be... forever... and ever!!!! YDI for not wondering if Mom-O-gf wants to live vicariously thru gf. YDI for not wondering if Mom-O-gf wants to get in on the action. Yes, unequivocally, YDI!

themixedt4pe 0

Emotional abuse much? Seriously. Her parents are isolating her so that no one else can love her. Hope she gets the hell out of there ASAP, though I wouldn't be surprised if her parents were doing their best to prevent that too. =(

shaquanda 0

um... if you guys are "well beyond teenagers," why is she still living with her mom?? also, phones can be turned off. YDI for dating a loser with a psychotic mother.

Maybe the mother and daughter own a house together and each of them has their own part of the house, like 1st and 2nd floor...but that way the mother could still bother the daughter while her bf is over...by coming up and knocking etc.

Fail1332 0

ummm im sry im a teenager and can still be alone even at hers your life sucks but my girls mom does like to uh ruin the moment so to speak

he doesn't deserve it because his girlfriends mom is psychotic, my mom absolutely hates my dad's mom and thats fine, because she married him not his mom!

That sucks. I know *exactly* how you feel. My mother used to call up on me or physically come into my room when I had a guy over. When we went to his place, my mom would ORDER his mom to check on us. That was then. My mother finally gets over it and realizes I'm an adult at 22 and is very accepting of that fact. Now, I'm living at my 28 yr. old boyfriend's, with his parents, because neither of us have a job, and his parents think he's a virgin so they check on us **all the time**. I haven't been made out with in a month and it's not like I'm ugly. Parents NEED to BUT THE **** OUT of their children's adult lives.

quivx 7

Hahaha! You call yourself an adult when you don't even have a job and have to rely on his parents to feed and shelter you.

skullbuster 0

And 28 year old guys need to man up, get a job, and move out of their parent's house with their freeloader self-absorbed girlfriends!!! GET A JOB YOU LAZY TWAT....

Um, run. Far, far away. If you're clearly well past being a teenager and her mom is still pulling that shit she probably won't ever stop.

Haha, thought my GF's mom was bad.. GL dude ;)

Right on! I'm not the only one! Except! It's my Boyfriend's mom who calls him nonstop =.=