By Anonymous - 02/09/2009 05:56 - United States

Today, I told my girlfriend that her mom doesn't give us any privacy when we're at their place. I suggested that we go to my place for a change, and she agreed. Her mom called my house three times to see what we were doing. We're well beyond teenagers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 025
You deserved it 3 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

next time... repeat after me: **** off, im ******* your daughter.. that will stop her ever ringing you again :)

Comments

I might be wrong here actually, the way it reads you say you have your own place, If that's the case, just let it ring.

skullbuster 0

Well, if you're "well beyond" teenagers, then you are "well beyond" canoodling at the girlfriend's parents house. It's time to represent, son!

Thats annoying. I can understand why her mother would be so overprotective. Teens these days are doing.... stuff

piles_of_fail 0

oh...wow...I would seriously kill my mom. I still live at home, because college is expensive, but when I have friends over or something, they KNOW not to bug me, because I'm legally an adult, and they acknowledge that. That said, its not so much a '**** your life' as it is a '**** your girlfriend's life'

sportsnut 0

...so if you are well beyond teenagers, why does she still live at home?

Oh come on now. Youre probably all of 20 and just trying to get laid and mom smells your bs a mile away and is trying to protect her daughter.

skullbuster 0

Yes, in the grand scheme of things, it is!

Dreapster, congratulations on being able to use a thesaurus.

you should have said: "your daughter would love to talk to you, just let me pull my yamsack outta her cum covered mouth"

maybe_tomorrow 0

I feel more sorry for your girlfriend, her mom sounds crazy :/