By Anonymous - 02/09/2009 05:56 - United States

Today, I told my girlfriend that her mom doesn't give us any privacy when we're at their place. I suggested that we go to my place for a change, and she agreed. Her mom called my house three times to see what we were doing. We're well beyond teenagers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 025
You deserved it 3 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

next time... repeat after me: **** off, im ******* your daughter.. that will stop her ever ringing you again :)

Comments

youthink_fml 0

People who are "well beyond teenagers" shouldn't be living with mommy and/or daddy.

Wow. Now that is overprotective. She should meet my parents one day. >>"

christie_fml 0

sounds like my mother... she doesnt want to accept the fact that im in love.

roflstephh 0

maybe thats cause you're 15, and these people are "well beyond teenagers"

AliMarie 0

God. I am 24 and dated a 21 year old once. His mom read our online conversations, saw that we were 'doing it' and after that we weren't allowed to hang out alone. lmao. Relationshit

SoonFired 0

Thats what you get for living with your moomy as an adult. YDI.

SoonFired 0

Um, so if you're "well beyond teenagers", which I'm assuming is like 21ish because you didn't give numbers, why are you still living at home if you're going to complain about this?

The person who posted the FML has his own place.

skullbuster 0

Did he? Not really, we are assuming. They could just be going over to "his place" because his Mom doesn't try to **** block him when doors are closed and grunting can be heard down the hall! Really, why go to the girlfriend's place at all if he has a bachelor pad of his very own?

joethebiden 8

There is no escaping from the judgement of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Sex before marriage is SIN! You will fry in HELL! Just kidding. That's probably what she thinks, though. FYL.

I wouldn't be so sure. Some parents...... actually do this. My roommate's parents, for example. It's very sad. She's 22 and if she doesn't answer the phone every time they call, they think she's dead.

your obviously a creep or something and thats why the mothers worried, the girl is probably young and your some 46 year old creep. i'd say the mother is absolutely right

Tell the mother that you're ******* and she'll probably leave you alone :) Also, the girlfriend might be saving up for a home. Have you noticed that houses/apartments cost a fair bit? It takes TIME to save money. TIME in which you're ALLOWED to live with parents.