Betrayal

By sisterly love - 14/08/2013 21:13 - United States - Santa Clara

Today, my sister admitted to selling pages of my diary to my old boyfriends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 200
You deserved it 4 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A smart little entrepreneur your sister is. If she ever starts a business, I would invest.

This is the part where you put Nair in her shampoo

Comments

Wtf? Seriously? Anyways, that sucks OP but it's kinda funny. Should learn to hide your diary. ;)

Obey_StudBoii 23

#1 You're an ass. No one cares that you were first to comment.

A smart little entrepreneur your sister is. If she ever starts a business, I would invest.

Her sister is unethical, puts money over sisterly loyalty. I doubt that diary was hers to partition off and dispose as she did. What makes you think if she starts a company, she won't screw you investors over?

SamanthaNGoree 10

12- Wow, way to take a comment WAY too seriously..

Thank you #12 for being #2's broker...

#13, you take artificial gunk i.e. make-up way too seriously.

Wow someone had a huge bowl of carnation instant bitch this morning.

Wow #25, that's your comeback? Attacking her appearance just because you can't take a joke?

25, you're judging 13s use of make up via FML comment? Really?

then000bster 16

Hey, some people know how to make money (:

zahra_786 19

Really? your own sisters?! I'm sorry OP, that must have been very hurtful and annoying to hear! I hope there was nothing too bad written in there.

SamanthaNGoree 10

I hope you get a cut of the profit.

Yes a nice and embarrassing cut of the profit

I could picture her making up some fake diary pages and selling them to your exes if and when you run out of juicy stuff to sell... Lol

This is the part where you put Nair in her shampoo

epicRawrz 16

That is just so evil but so right.

ViRepz 28

Or put bread on her face while she is asleep on the beach.

Nair in the shampoo doesn't work well. You can smell the Nair and know something is up. Put some dye in a capsule and put that in the shower head.

Obey_StudBoii 23

That's just..that's wrong. She went behind your back and invaded your privacy.

Wow. They were paying for it, You're either a talented writer or your ex boyfriends are shallow twats. Also you need to slap your sister upside her traitorous head.

that sounds like my sister. I hope you'res and my never met up. It could be the end for us.

I'm sorry your own sister would do that to you, OP. That's really insensitive, and a violation of your privacy.