By Sharibabi65 - 07/03/2012 06:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my fiancé I wanted to hear something romantic. He said, "My dick loves your mouth." I guess that's as good as it's going to get. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 438
You deserved it 6 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who tells someone they want to hear something romantic and expects something amazing on the spot

I would have said, "My fist loves your face," and punched him.

Comments

OP, why are you planning to marry him if he doesn't satisfy your need for romance. I am not saying that he must be romantic. That's not how it works. Some people are just more romantic than others. And it's not gender specific either. You just need to find someone who matches your needs. If romance is something that's important to you then you need to find someone who gives that to you. I'm hard pressed to say YDI because knowing that he doesn't give you what you need you are still going to marry him and either spend your life in a miserable marriage or end up in divorce (and ironically wonder why it didn't work out).

debbiedodd48 0

It's still surprises me what people will write on these things for the public to read. What ever happened to self respect ? Guess the younger generation do not value them selves. Sad when some body thinks so little of them self.

You might want to be specific, since everyone will read your comment and assume you're talking about them.

DCvRkey2012 7

Please entertain us with a story of the "young generation" and why were so bad? ..No thanks.

notsurewhattoput 0

I agree, no one(majority)has respect for their relationship or themselves anymore.

BunBunBabe 8
jazzybaby179 22

Unless my mouth doesn't love his dick, I see nothing wrong with his answer. Too bad Im are so insecure that you need to beg him to say something romantic to you. YDI for "fishing (for compliments) without a license"...

That's what you get for fishing for compliments. Who does that? You're insecure & needy & he's a jerk. Dysfunctional couple in the making.

Lol, a great witty comment. That's probably the real reason why your with him. But maybe when you least expect it, he'll show you real romance.

A woman always needs some romantic - Man always needs some sex... Life goes on!

Move on. There is better out there. Not all men are total tools....