By Sharibabi65 - 07/03/2012 06:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my fiancé I wanted to hear something romantic. He said, "My dick loves your mouth." I guess that's as good as it's going to get. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 438
You deserved it 6 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who tells someone they want to hear something romantic and expects something amazing on the spot

I would have said, "My fist loves your face," and punched him.

Comments

cajungirl15 0

You dumb bitch don't take that shit. Slap him. Hard. Women are so stupid these days. Don't let your BOY walk all over you. Grow up and do something good for yourself and get a real MAN who treats you right.

cajungirl15 0

If she got punched in the face then that would just add to the douche baggery of her asshole fiancé. And I highly doubt he will call the cops because she slapped him. He is the rude one making snide comments when she is just wanting a little romance in her life. You people are crazy thinking people are going to jail for pity things like that. Get real.

cajungirl15 0

Also I have been in a relationship for 2 years now and I have never hit him because he actually knows how to treat a women right. But he also knows I don't put up with shit and his ass would get kicked to the curb if he ever said anything like that to me. So don't tell me I don't know how to treat somebody In a relationship because I love him with all I have. I just WILL NOT put up with bullshit.

cajungirl15 0

First I'm not a hypocrite. Second no I did not say it's ok for a woman to hit a man. And no I don't think people should get away with things because they have a ****** or a penis or blond hair or any other body part. All I'm saying is people need to get what's coming to them. This falls under the same lines as spanking your children. Is it child abuse when your child does something bad and you spank them? I'm sure there are people out there who would say yes so whatever. I'm not talking about leaving bruises and red marks. Just enough to get a point across. All I'm saying is you get what you deserve. If I deserve a punch to the face well then come on and punch me.

cajungirl15 0

Like I said, people should get what they deserve.

cajungirl15 0

There is a difference between not having a poetic disposition and being a jerk. And I don't think she is being emotional and needy. She is being a woman who wants her fiancé to show he loves her. If this is what blows your skirt up and is your definition of romantic then more power to you. All I'm saying is a woman shouldn't have to say I guess this is as good as its gonna get. She should have standards and not take anything less.

cajungirl15 0

Yeah sure that applies. Everybody should just go around hitting everybody they come across for saying something offensive. The world would then become a better place. Or people could not say offensive things at all and then the world would be even better. Yes everyone is different. They have their own opinions and their own views on this and that. And everybody expresses things differently as well. My main point here is that she shouldn't settle. If she wants him to be romantic then she could just talk to him about it. Tell him how she feels. She shouldn't just give up and be unhappy for the rest of her life. Nobody should just settle.

Slicer316 2

and jsfromga wins! And is 100% correct.

... Why would you just put up with that? If you don't like it, talk about it. No "that's as good as it gets". That's not a good attitude about the person that you will be spending the rest of your life with.

Asking for him to say something romantic is along the same lines as fishing for compliments. Even if he did say something romantic, the fact remains that he did it because you told him to, and it's just artificial.

...And this is the man you're giving your life to. Hope you still enjoy each other in your seniority days :)

kyle7735 2

Makes me wonder how people like this get engaged....how is he someones fiance? How could someone put up with that crap???

bestscabpicker 6

I would assume that he is now your ex, no one with any self respect would allow themselves to be spoken to that way, your fiancé is a jerk and if you marry him, well keep an open mouth, and continue to demean yourself!

get over yourself......... I'm sure he was just kidding around...... too many effing uptight people in the world today.............

babyshaft408 8

What's not romantic about a ********? He couldda went with a more taboo fisting comment....... you should consider yourself lucky......... or at least in a group with most women out there.