By Sharibabi65 - 07/03/2012 06:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my fiancé I wanted to hear something romantic. He said, "My dick loves your mouth." I guess that's as good as it's going to get. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 438
You deserved it 6 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who tells someone they want to hear something romantic and expects something amazing on the spot

I would have said, "My fist loves your face," and punched him.

Comments

ruive been thinking, and a sense of humor comes in handy alot. you should try it!

Maybe it's just me, but if my boyfriend and I were just sitting there and he randomly asked me to say something romantic to him, I would probably say something sarcastic as well. Then again, my boyfriend and I have the kind of relationship where we can joke around, not get butt hurt, and post things about it on a website.

Thumbs up for using, "butt hurt". Why does she have to be all butt hurt about it?

Exactly, she might as well have said, "Dance for me monkey"!

Your first mistake was telling him you wanted to hear somthing romantic...if I want to hear somthing romantic I watch a movie or read a book. I prefer my significant others to be romantic because they want to, and at the spur of the moment, not because i tell them to be.

desireev 17

Best comment I've seen so far on this FML! A tip of the hat to you, good lady! :)

I agree. Asking to hear something romantic is not romantic at all.

If that was said to a femdom she would have given him a beating, just saying u gotta train your man! Your planning to spend the rest of your life with him bust out a flogger.

Reason #21604 why I'm glad I'm a lesbian. Sorry for your luck, OP.