By Sharibabi65 - 07/03/2012 06:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my fiancé I wanted to hear something romantic. He said, "My dick loves your mouth." I guess that's as good as it's going to get. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 435
You deserved it 6 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who tells someone they want to hear something romantic and expects something amazing on the spot

I would have said, "My fist loves your face," and punched him.

Comments

If my boyfriend demanded me to say something romantic, I would probably give a silly (sexual) answer as well. You kinda deserved it, OP, spontaneous romanticism ftw! Oh, and I actually find his answer sweet and funny, but hey, that's just me.

Because I see it as a compliment. Maybe I'm strange, but an answer like that would put a smile on my face and a dirty reply in my mouth. So yeah, I think it's sweet.

beklyon 7
desireev 17

I couldn't agree with you more! I'm just like, 'It's a joke, people!' If I was demanded to say something romantic on the spot, I'd probably come out with something like that too! And besides, it was kinda cute! Why is 'dumping that prick' the best solution to every problem nowadays? OP, don't listen to any of these people on here! There is a reason that you are engaged to him. And you need to remember that reason when you have the FML moments. You, obviously, love him or you wouldn't be promised to marry eachother. If he makes you happy, then embrace these funny little comments and love him forever! ;)

You could always pee on his feet, DjeePee.

felah17 6

If he puts chocolate on his dick,that's pretty sweet!! And romantic as well!

DCvRkey2012 7

Oh I see what you mean, chocolate is sweet and putting it there makes it sweeter? I don't think so.

bestscabpicker 6

How sad you think that is funny and appropriate, even on the spot, something like I love you, you are beautiful, anything except a crude statement one maybe would expect if you were a stripper or *****, not to be said to someone you love, maybe you should get with him you sound cheap.

desireev 17

122- Sounds like you're married to a guy who's either on a leash or who's also got a stick up his ass! Where's your sense of humor? Romanticism is not something to be demanded! It should come at the right moment. If I were demanded to say something romantic, I'd probably say something along those lines... And who are you to be calling people 'cheap'? Not everybody can be stuck up and snooty like you! You need to develop a sense of humor! I imagine your life is pretty damn boring!

didthatreallyhap_fml 14

Way to blow! um... I meant way to *go... no I like the first one better lol

Good job... A flop of that level deserves a specialized cone hat, a stool in the corner, and a cookie to keep you occupied.

If I bring my own stool, can I have a cookie too?

didthatreallyhap_fml 14

#17, & #52. Or, this is kind of a stretch, I meant it the way that I typed it... thanks for your input though you all :-) okay not really

Say your middle finger loves his face. =)

Xxlaurahatakexx 9

You are not alone! My master says things like that ALL the time.

If you're trying to be funny, well done. You have succeeded. If you're being serious, I have a few questions. Are you a ninja? Are you also a turtle? Do you like pizza? Is your favourite colour orange? Is your master a huge rat? Do you live in a sewer system? If you have answered yes to all of the above, do you think you could learn to love me?

Clamcreepy 7

He got that line from me on my website "notsoromantic.com"! Glad to see my work in action.

TexasJosh 0

Straight to the point... Romantic Sarcasm, you gotta love it.

What's wrong with what he said? I fail to see the problem, it was very romantic

panda_bear0618 1

That answer sucks! I hope he didn't blow his chance with you, because it's his job to make you happy.

kobiwan 0

Your comment had the words, sucks, blow and job. I think you actually liked his answer.