By Anonymous - 23/08/2013 14:29 - United States

Today, I told my boyfriend that, due to my low self-confidence, all my bras are push-ups. He yelled, "EVERYTHING I KNEW IS A LIE" and stormed out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 607
You deserved it 12 209

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Kn0wledge123 21

The tooth fairy is real. I saw him last night. He told me to close my eyes and rub magical toothpaste out of a tube....didn't you ALL do that?! Right guys?...right?

Comments

inumiko 12

that's why you dooont tell him about the bras sweety.

Pretty sure he'd find out eventually unless they're being abstinent.

Just how him your bare boobs. He'd have to be gay not to get back with you.

Wow, can your boyfriend grow some balls please? When did boys get so whiny? Your boobs don't have to be small to wear a push-up. Like the other girls said, it's hard to find a bra anymore that isn't a push-up.

Smoldering 15

Or insanely padded, it sucks...

Sounds like something I would say. But my girlfriend knows my sense of humor and just laugh. Unless you have sex with a bra on or in complete darkness, he's fooling with you.

Or they could be teenagers still in high school who haven't started having sex yet...

Since when were teenagers in highschool not sex fiends? He'll now you got em humping in middle school.

Some people still decide to stay abstinent until marriage, not a lot, but a few

Since when was it a choice between being a teenage sex fiend and being abstinent until marriage? Plenty of middle ground to be covered here...

crisanba 18

I would start to laugh my ass off if I was in your place hahaha!

Good riddance. Now you can find someone who appreciates you for you. And I don't think I know a woman who doesn't wear a little extra in the chest area.

bandeek 30

Me. You don't know me, but i don't. I will search a bra department for as long as it takes me to find one that isn't padded

RedPillSucks 31

If everything he knows is just about your bra size, then he isn't very knowledgeable about you. Perhaps you should find someone who's more into the whole you and not just your boobs.

mangoboy1 19

Is your penis really that small?

The_9th_Doctor 18

well if he's seen you naked than he should have known that already.