By Demotivation - 23/08/2013 14:12 - Germany

Today, I learned that when a heavily-pregnant friend asks about my progress with the baby socks I promised to knit, it's rather unwise to tell her, "Not to worry, we're set even if it comes out with a few feet too many." She's still crying. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 974
You deserved it 12 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I agree, your life socks. (Anyone? No? I'll let myself out.)

AnOriginalName 19

Just walk away, OP. Just walk away.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
michaelaranda 28

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
michaelaranda 28

Oh damn. I misspelled believe. Im going to stop commenting now.

The_9th_Doctor 18

Lol, the comment that says he will stop us the one that gets upvoted.

AnOriginalName 19

Just walk away, OP. Just walk away.

K410 18

Geez looks like even women don't understand women lol.

Men don't understand women. Women understand women and that's why we hate each other.

Women see the stupid shit women write about other women on FML. And then they cry some more.

I agree, your life socks. (Anyone? No? I'll let myself out.)

AnOriginalName 19

It was good pun until that whole "I'll let myself out" thing.

Yeah, I agree, 7. 3's fame is feeting! Eh? Eh?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

She just got caught up in the feet of the moment, as most pregnant women do. Don't worry OP she toes you meant well. Good luck on the socks.

The_9th_Doctor 18
Jake_Hale 7
threer 30

She's just overly emotional because of the baby- she'll get over it soon enough and be grateful for your knitting.

That's an odd way to tell her you've knitted plenty of socks lol

No. To a birth defect that would cause one baby to have more than two feet.

Ah...I would remove my comment if I could...

RedPillSucks 31

Well, that would have been a good save for OP if she had thought of it.

Pregnancy is just puberty making an encore appearance for 9 months. Gotta be ready for anything!

Considering she said "heavily pregnant" my first thought would have been more along the lines of Shetland pony or Great Dane.

Octopus baby gives a whole new meaning to the octo-mom thing.

well... gotta be prepared for all possibilities

MikaykayUnicorn 36

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD YOU MADE ME LAUGH? I THOUGHT I WAS DYING

Pstraka6 20

That would not cross my mind to even say that, but I would try to make it up to her with some gloves possibly, minus the fact that you'd be set even if it had a 'few extra hands'