By Great. - 18/05/2012 15:05 - United States - Billings

Today, I told my boyfriend I loved him. He responded by fist pumping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 003
You deserved it 5 338

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She loves me? This calls for FIST PUMPING! AWW YEAH!

Comments

HeroOfHyrule 0

In his mind: "She loves me? YES! PARTAYY!!" *starts fist pumping*

Naw, how romantic, he'll be making you heart shaped pizzas any day now :)

Coccinelle_fml 15

YDI for saying it first and not waiting until he said it. You brought this on yourself by not caring about the balance of power in a relationship.

Why does she have to wait? Somebody has to start it off, or it will be kind of awkward

Wow, you don't often see a lady bug, a pony, and a chipmunk conversing, especially about the balance of power. As the father of evolution, I must say the mammals have the upper hand on this one. On the topic....guys will be guys, so any positive reaction is a good one.

ss_20_xx 14

17, you have serious ego problem. Im not trying to be rude here, just genuinely suggesting to take care of it to avoid future problems.

Huzzah for mammals! Screw you, insects!

lucy_lue 9

17: Balance of power? You mean where the guy has to do everything first and the girl just has to trail along after him? When you love someone you tell them. There's no magical balance to that.

17- you are a fool. In a relationship there is no balance of power, each individual is equal, and they are there for eachother and neither is superior to the other. That is how it works, there are no rules about who says what first, that is an archaic concept.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

We need to separate ourselves from New Jersey. All they caused was broken hands and skin cancer.

Why are you bashing a state off a T.V. show and stereotypes?

hockeyoceancity 13

I'm sorry i forgot that New Jersey was the only state that the sun can give radiation too.

CallMeMcFeelii 13

You ever meet people from New Jersey? Or been there? I live in Pennsylvania and deal with those twats on a daily basis. It's not the TV show so much, as it is the people. They have a sense of entitlement. Not saying all of them do.

CaramelMacchiato 13

98 - Yep! I know people from Jersey, and in fact, I live here. I can tell you for a fact that the majority of us aren't like what you see on T.V. Sure, there's some dumbasses who live here, but you'll find those kinds of people EVERYWHERE. I'm 14, and I've lived here for like 10 years of my life, and I can assure you that I've NEVER met anyone who acts like someone you'd see on Jersey Shore, The Real Housewives of New Jersey, Jersey Courure, ect. ect. So PLEASE leave Jersey alone and take your stereotypes with you! :)

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Caramel I'll apologize to you, but I did say not all people in Jersey are like that. Trust me we got some twats up here as well. So excuse my ignorance.

calmyourself 7

Actions speak louder than words?

Like.... The dog biting you in the face because you're screaming in his ear? ;P

strawberrywine22 30

Is that a bad thing? My boyfriend does a fist pump when he's totally stoked about something. Be thankful he was so happy!

Um how about that's ADORABLE! Your boo has a sense of humor :) appreciate that.

I thinks that's how he shows appreciation. I didn't find anything funny from this.