By kaileigh10 - 18/05/2011 03:04

Today, I threw a surprise birthday party for my 3 year old. There was music, snacks and lots of toys. My 3 year old is a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 044
You deserved it 50 593

kaileigh10 tells us more.

I agree! How is a baby going to change my life. that was a stupid suggestion.

Comments

SimmoRocks 1

what's with people sending in these crap FMLs? No on gives a shit!!! are you expecting pity when it's obviously your fault?

perdix 29

If you really loved your cat, you would have hired me to DJ! I would have played: "The Year of the Cat" Al Stewart "Too Cool for Cats" Squeeze "Cat Scratch Fever" Ted Nugent "Cat People" David Bowie and then, just for a goof, a few bars of "Who Let the Dogs Out" But we'll get back on track with Tom Jones' "What's New, Pussycat?" However, you didn't, so you are just a slightly eccentric cat fancier, instead of a batshit-crazy, demented cat lover!

y33katelynballa 0

you forgot pussy monster by lil Wayne

Can someone enlighten me please? What exactly is "having a life?" I don't see the problem in throwing a cat a birthday party. You don't need to go out and have a million friends to "have a life." OP has the right to live his/her life however he/she wants.

Of course she has the right to live her(I doubt this is a guy, tbh :P) life however she wants, doesn't make it any less miserable or sad though, which we all have equal right to comment on. Heck, even the one who posted the FML realizes how pathetic she is, hence the FML... enlightened?

Thanks Sawako. I have many friends. my cats r just more fun to hang with.

VioletRaven1 8

U r right I throw party's for my dog and invite my friends dogs over . They r like humans to me because I can talk 2 them even if they don't listen hug them and get all warm kiss them on the head and they don't mind and tell them your secrets without the worry of being spread u may think I'm crazy we'll I am ..... I'm a fun , lovable to some ,animal crazy person...... But u probs think crazy in the head well im not

texxan87 0

kill your cat and you can start getting a life by Gettin so drunk you actually forget how miserable your life is!

Killing her cat would make her almost as pathetic as you. Do us ass a favor and shut the hell up, and while you're at it, shave.

all* not ass. even my phone was trying to call you an ass

Aww don't feel bad, I celebrate my pets birthdays too. After all they're a part of the family right?

chuck1986 0

Let me guess you are a single parent.