By karmavictim - 18/03/2011 11:28

Today, I swerved out of the way to avoid hitting a squirrel, and in the process hit another squirrel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 092
You deserved it 10 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Schlimpikins 0

You should have turned around and hit the first one for making you hit the second one.

Comments

mintcar 9

It's unfortunate that you hit 2 squirrels but be thankful that you didn't get hurt. Sometimes swerving to avoid hitting an animal can be dangerous. FTSL.

One squirrel actually got away…but not for long.

Don't you mean **** the squirrels LACK of life? FTSLL...

LittleMonsterSam 5

PETA is gonna be after your blood!

iluvfmls456 0

So you're the one that ran over my squirrel! Sleep with one eye open.

hahahah! that mental image made my day.

You killed Rocky, Bullwinkle will be mad.

Never swerve for animals in the road. About 33 years ago I drove straight through a couple hundred chickens some people were herding across the road at their farm. I came up this rise in the road and there they were. Looked like the biggest damn pillow-fight in my mirrors behind me - feathers flying everywhere!! Not to mention what I heard in the wheelwells of my truck...

I have a nutsack that I have to carry with me everywhere. I keep it in my pants but every once in a while I like to whip it out and eat some cashews from it. I got it when I took a tour of the Planters factory. Also, my balls.

Quiet, everyone! He's talking about his balls!