By karmavictim - 18/03/2011 11:28

Today, I swerved out of the way to avoid hitting a squirrel, and in the process hit another squirrel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 092
You deserved it 10 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Schlimpikins 0

You should have turned around and hit the first one for making you hit the second one.

Comments

ChinaBabylove69 0

seriously just a bad habit, I will try to stop , thanks for your comment. and no I'm not one bit a troll , just really bad grammar. lol

that's why you're not supposed to swerve to avoid small animals. If anything you're supposed to hit them and stay on the road.

As a roadkill vet, I would like to say ydi. What if that was a kid instead of a squirrel. If it's smaller than a deer, that's gods will and he wanted me to kill it. I've hit birds, squirrels, armadillos, raccoons, opossums, 1 cat, and maybe a dog. I try not to hit "pets" but I refuse to swerve, especially if I'm on a highway or have someone in the car with me. To endanger your life or others over something that weighs less then 50 pounds is retarded.

Never swerve to avoid hitting rodents, it's how you get yourself and other drivers killed over nothing.

Pfft. I know people that kill squirrels for fun. You fail at driving.

saturnsonic 3

you were meant to kill one,simple as that!

Any one who hates Boner is a horrible Troll to me.

52 - You take the time to read the FML's comments, so you would be spending about the same time if you read every FML compared to commenting on every one,. Please shut the **** up. As many others have said - there are many people who like reading his comments.