By karmavictim - 18/03/2011 11:28

Today, I swerved out of the way to avoid hitting a squirrel, and in the process hit another squirrel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 092
You deserved it 10 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Schlimpikins 0

You should have turned around and hit the first one for making you hit the second one.

Comments

gilbert44 0

who cares about a dumb squirrel

hcovballer247 0

IWillFuckYou - Boners gets paid for every comment he makes, and he has 13 (maybe 14) alleged illegitimate children to support. You too can join the Pay For Commenting program - just PM Boners and he'll tell you all about it.

I'm love hate with boner. When it's funny it's funny when he's annoying he's boner. I don't get worked up over it. Some guy I don't know anything about writing comments I don't even HAVE to read? Why get pissed? Just chill out and lol at the fml cause I'm sure that's the whole idea of this site. As for you boner, do what you do, bone.

I honestly look for boners comments most of them make me laugh. It brightens my day up a little :)

ChinaBabylove69 0

I totally agree with you , I told him time and time again to just stop his crazy talk ! but the both of us are just wasting our time! with a crazy person! he never can say nothing positive! I think there's something really wrong with him ! I think the best advice for myself is that just totally leave him alone and hope and pray he straightens out! I kind of feel sorry for him ! Most likely he doesn't have a job and not getting laid , probably no friends ! So all he has is this website.

TinyDude 10

at least ur ridding the world of rodents.

ChinaBabylove69 0

see I'm not the only one who thinks you need major help boner! please stop !

aww man fyl for having squirrel guts all over your car.