By Anonymous - 15/05/2010 19:41 - United States

Today, I stopped at a yellow light. The guy behind me did not. He had no insurance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 669
You deserved it 6 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_good_times 0

so what's the problem? he's the one that's in deep shit, at least in my country you can go to jail for that, so you can ask him for cash, a lot of it.

Comments

so... how is this and FML? it's short for "**** my life" for a reason. this should be posted by the guy with no insurance, it makes no sense for you to post this.

perdix 29

Don't come to Texas! Here, a yellow light means "pedal to the metal!" If you do come here, either learn to drive right or enjoy getting rear-ended. If you happen to like getting rear-ended, there's a particular university here where lots of guys can help you out if you can make convincing sheep sounds.

deannamarie12 0

haha that is exactly what we do here :P

deannamarie12 0

Yellow doesn't mean stop or slow down. It means hum it before the light turns red lol:)

soo? it's not your fault it's his. you were driving safely not him. soo he's screwed not you.

yellow means stop only when it is safe to do so. clearly it wasn't safe. ydi

CherArline 0

Sooooo? they'll have to pay for the damages they caused,not you

shona_fml 0

ummm- NEVER stop @ a YELLOW LIGHT!!! unless you're coming up to it slowly... if u have 2 slam on ur brakes to stop for yellow, don't!!! why? BECAUSE YOU WILL BE REAR-ENDED!!! at least here in chicago!!! not only will u get slammed into, the person who HIT you will most likely get out of THEIR car and have some, well MANY choice words with you!!!! you're an asshole for stopping, u deserved it!!!

shona_fml 0

...not to mention, probably BACK UP and slam you again!!! and POSSIBLY even a third time, just for good measure. sux ass that dude doesn't have insurance though, that's aggreeable from any angle. I feel for ya on the no insurance, but no way for you stopping for friggin YELLOW! yellow lights in Chicago mean "warning" as in "warning, you stop and you're gonna get hit, so ******* GO!!!" ;p thanks for playing, better luck next time! oh-and GO WHITE SOX!!!

shona_fml 0

WTF? I'm just wondering y my picture has not shown up yet? I set it from my computer... does it take a lil bit for it to register? :^

ydi for stopping at a YELLOW light. I'm assuming it just turned yellow. gosh I hate douchebags that do that.

Who the **** stops at a yellow light? The only time you stop for a yellow light is if there is absolutely NO way you can make it through the intersection before it's red. The guy behind you was probably speeding up so he could make it through the light and your dumbass was slowing down. You don't deserve it but you're still a bitch and **** you for being one of those drivers on the road that everybody ******* hates.