By Anonymous - 15/05/2010 19:41 - United States

Today, I stopped at a yellow light. The guy behind me did not. He had no insurance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 669
You deserved it 6 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_good_times 0

so what's the problem? he's the one that's in deep shit, at least in my country you can go to jail for that, so you can ask him for cash, a lot of it.

Comments

was he Asian? I hope so..come to Canada those friggersss will hook u up so that u keep ur mouth shut

dacubs 1

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago, except it was a yield sign not a yellow.

piposhnaaywink 0

really, your suppose to slow down on yellow not stop. totally all your fault because If you drove correctly you wouldn't have gotten hit

thinkpink1 0
Braxxis 0

those of you saying the uninsured guy should pay should realize the OP is from Florida. here we are required to get uninsured motorist coverage because 50 percent of our drivers are illegal immigrants with no insurance. unfortunately since the government won't crack down on this, motorists here are forced to pay for the uninsureds mistakes. also unfortunately they are big on red light cameras here which makes people slam on the brakes when it turns yellow. OP I agree it sucks, the only option you have I suppose is to try to take the other driver to court to at least get compensated for your expenses.

Braxxis 0

I meant saying the OP deserves it... lol

lickmyjock 0

damn really? well I guess it wasn't the shirt I was looking at anyway. 

it sucks for him, but not for you. but why stop at a yellow light (if you're close to the intersection)? female drivers!!

JJ1989 6

red means stop, oh smart one. yellow means slow down

This is what I was taught in driver's training: as long as you cross the other line and it's still yellow, you did the right thing by going through the yellow light. However, if it's red by the time you cross the line, you had time to stop.